Ohh~ It came in WHITE!

0

Written on Sunday, March 01, 2009 by KayChink

YO Chingus~!!

OMG... Isn't she a beauty? I can't resist myself to get my hands on her so I just bring her home without even thinking twice. I know, 16 GB is just way too much for me. I mean, I only used 3-4 GB on my previous iPhone 3G. But, seriously this sweetheart worth every single penny!

The main reason other than its colour, I bought it because it came unlocked, so I don't have to stress myself when the new firmware came out. It's just like Abs always told me when I asked him "Yo hommes, would you like to tap that busty ass?" and he'll reply "You know what, I'll tap that the minute she walks in front of me and if she doesn't, I'll tap anyone here including your ass, just to satisfy myself" See! he never think twice! no more waiting for a few days to update the firmware, no more risk getting the phone bricked. just go on with the flow~ I respect you hommes! you are the source of inspiration n shit. (sorry dude, I just need to type this eventhough it is not really relevant) hehehe

Well, as the previous phone, I've sold it to Fiey with a VERY reasonable price. hehehe! She needed a PDA anyway and also is very familiar with Apple interface so it's better getting an iPhone rather than other PDAs. Plus, Apple has provided tons of cool apps including medical ones so let's make use of that! 

That's all for now. I'm lacking time writing this blog because right now I need to spare most of my time playing with her! huhuhuhu~ See ya!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment