Khir is NOT Kay

0

Written on Thursday, February 26, 2009 by KayChink


Looking from the window above 
It's like a story of love 
Can you hear me? 
Came back only yesterday 
Who went further away 
Want you near me 

All I needed was the love you gave 
All I needed for another day 
And all I ever knew 
Only you 

Sometimes when I think of her name 
When it's only a game 
And I need you 
Listen to the words that you say 
It's getting harder to stay 
When I need you 

All I needed was the love you gave 
All I needed for another day 
And all I ever knew 
Only you 

This is gonna take a long time 
And I wonder what's mine 
Can't take no more 

Wonder if you'll understand 
It's just the touch of your hand 
Behind a closed door 

All I needed was the love you gave 
All I needed for another day 
And all I ever knew 
Only you 

Well, I am in a emo state right now coz I am pissed about the new requirement for all Malaysian students in Moscow. Looks like we are suppose to do our practical attachments in Moscow during summer for 6 bloody weeks! Some idiots in the MMC thot that it is cool and shit but I am not going to waste my precious 6 weeks in Moscow kissing russian's ass.

"But...we'll learn about how to do palpation, auscultation and all other crap properly if we stay back and do practicals here.. we'll learn more!!" ahh.. that is bullcrap! do i look like i care about that?

"But.. why did you come here at the first place? why choose Russia if you already knew that it is a shitty place?" Well R-tard, these are my reasons.. listen.. first, I want to get a medical degree and become a Neurosurgeon. Second, the cost is super cheap compared to other places. (during my time). Third, I might be able to get a scholarship if I study well. Owhhh..nooo~ did I mention that I want to learn something in Moscow?? Noooooooooo I DID NOT! So, why bother staying back in Moscow to do practicals? Heck, I learn Russian Language in Russian Language!! How's that suppose to help me learn their shit? 


"But.. we all learn English in English so that we could have better understanding and thus, will help us master it faster". Again, R-tard, did you know that English is the International Language? You have to learn it no matter what or you will end up being an dumbass.

Owhh yea.. I dont know shit about medical stuff in russian, and i don't bloody care. I have Wikipedia in my pocket and I am going to graduate with it. One more thing, owhh.. you'll see me doing summer practicals here in Moscow. Yes, you are right, I am going to stay here doing my practicals. 

"Eh, I thought you detest Russian education??" Yes I do. But I can't tolerate with some people who will make my life miserable for the next 4 months. Ok-ok, I agree to stay. Just shut the hell up! I'm not going to stay because I want to, but I don't want to end up lying on the hospital bed because of metal illness. 

One more thing why I am pissed right now. What the hell is wrong with people who likes to spoil my mood? For 15 minutes they are like.. "heheheheheh..lalalala~!!" and after that.. "akjidfhbdfqehriher;ajewrabrair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" can't you wait for at least 24 hours to change the mood?? damn..i'll get Alzheimer 10x faster! and my limbic system will undergo rapid degeneration. Goddamn. Is Mood Spoiler Monster exists?? yeaaaaaaaaaaa of course!! Curses..

Owhh well.. no point blabbering here. Back to my main post. Khir is NOT Kay. Why is that? Have you ever been compared with someone else in your life? 

"Hey dude.. Ur face is just like my late brother." wth? Dude, your bro is dead because some nutcase blew his brain out. Do you mean that I got no brain?? (haha! spontaneous joke, love it!)

Well, the main point here, I don't like to be compared with others. I am me, standing on my own, and no one else is the same like me.

Khir is a guy who loves to be in love, hate cold water, hate durian, cannot stand mosquitoes, have to bathe at least once a day, need to brush his teeth often, cannot stand the jungle because of  lecak and insects, kepala batu, keras kepala, and really manja. 

Kay is some other dude that has a name that is easy to be said and that is why it is better for people to call Khir that way. 

Same goes to Rezza and Rezz. They are both 2 different people. Rezz is a loving guy who cares so much about others and pemanja juga. huhu! He got a sweet voice with sweet words standing in between. When people call him Rezz, it means that they are really special to him and he will love them with all his heart.

Rezza on the other hand is a lonely boy. Nothing much could be told about this guy because of the mysteries surrounding his life. But he is easy to be approached and sometimes could be very sweet also. however in the end, he will stay sitting on the corner alone.

Sometimes, it is alright to compare between 2 people. But when you talk with someone special or someone that you love or you know that he/she is in love with you, try to avoid comparing him/her with others coz you might hurt his/her feelings. he might think that the person that you compared him to is better and he might feel very inferior. In a relationship, it is advisable to care about each other's feelings and you have to be understanding because you'll never know that you might hurt your partner's feelings. Well, the word Sorry could be a good start! ;)

That's all for now. Just a reminder, this is a blog and as a writer of my own blog, I could write whatever I want and however I want. Thanks for reading and I feel much much better now!! hmmm.. going to waste 6 weeks is not a great thing to look forward to but yea.. it is a compulsory thing and in order to graduate and become a doctor, 6 weeks wasting is not really a bother and with the fact that I got my friends here with me, I'm sure that I'll get through it with a smile on my face! ;D 

Thank's for reading~!! Till the next post. Chiaoz~

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment