Screwed Up Life of Mine

0

Written on Monday, February 23, 2009 by KayChink

RULES:

1. List facts for 10 different people. 
2. Don't reveal who they are.
3. You can comment but don't answer to guesses. 
The idea is that no one knows who the facts are indicated to.
4. Tag three (3) people.


1. Without you, my life won't be as great as today. You made me a great man and if there's something that I could repay you,  that would be the greatest achievement in my life. I love you~

2.  You left me with a big WHY.  You shouldn't have came and search for me that day only to leave a scar in my heart. I just wish that life would be easier and we both could be happy together. But nooooOooO~ I've screwed that up and  seriously that is the biggest mistake I ever made. Sorry..

3. You came unexpectedly. I never thought that our story could last that long but fate has its own script for us and let's just follow the flow~ Weeeeee~!!

4.  You always make me believe that  bitch exists and because of that, you deserve one of Yo  Mama jokes!  Yo mama so fat people jog around her for exercise!! One more! couldn't stop myself!! Yo mama so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling Free Willy!! One more time~ for  God sake, please someone stop meeeee!! Yo mama so fat when she bungee jumps, she brings down the bridge too!! Take that bitch! U deserve it!

6.  First time we met,  i've fallen for you.  It was just like people call it Cinta Monyet. hehe! But as the term, we knew that we won't last long.  Thank you for the sweet memories tho.. :D

7. You are like someone closest to me. I know we had our times together but things were so complicated to move on. It is better that way and I am really grateful that you came into my life, without you, my life would be colourless.

8.You are the greated gift God has created and I am thankful for being able to hold you in my arms. Even though I realised that one day I must let you go, I'll promise you that you will always be inside my heart and my thoughts. Thank you!

9.  You are fat and ugly. The terms Fugly existed because of you! Stop messing around with my life  you sick bastard!  Here, take this!! Yo mama so ugly when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillence cameras! Right in your face fatso!

10. You are the coolest dude I ever met! It's like watching myself in action. We share our joy and sadness, tears and laughter together. Yea, I remember the time we cried and you hold my shoulder to comfort me. You are like my guardian angel and your wisdom and guidance will always make me realise how important life is.

Fuhh.. 2 damn hours! It's all because of you Mags!! huhuhu! Permintaan Chingu No.1 kena tunaikan or he will be sulking for the rest of the day. hahahahaha! Well, everyone is tagged! Have fun guessing and kalau sape2 terasa tu, bagus la kan? huhu!

Chiaoz~


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment