Feeling Bored is A GOOD Thing

0

Written on Saturday, April 04, 2009 by KayChink

Yosh! Chingus~!

It's freaking 5am in the morning and I just couldn't put myself to sleep. Maybe I just don't want to waste my holidays coz next week will be tough.

Well.. as I playing with the phone and did some Googling.. I finally found something that could kill the boredom and make this free time worthwhile.. Photo editing in iPhone!! Well... having a 2MP camera in the coolest phone of all is not charming, but what if I say that it could somehow be tweaked to 4MP camera?? It might sound impossible, but in Apple, we Think Differently. Let me show you how iPhone could make everything possible.


This picture was taken using my iPhone..well, it is not that bad rite.. 2MP camera and after some tweaking and editing in the phone itself,


Sweet rite? If it doesn't satisfy you, scroll down for more IMBAness


Before editing


Ohh.. sweeeet~ picture taken by an iPhone, not DSLR hehe

Here are some other pictures I've edited throughout the day until right now


Another thing that I want to update about is the ability for an iPhone to send files via Bluetooth! Right now it is just a 3rd party application but later in June, you can just send the files natively via iPhone program. There are so many cool updates for iPhone 3.0 and I'll make a post for that. I'm sure most of you have already known about it but just for the sake of my beloved Chingus, I'll make a post of it with all the details. ;) Until then, Chiaoz~!!


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment