New Addiction

0

Written on Sunday, January 25, 2009 by KayChink

YO! CHINGUS~

Finally the torture has ended!! Just cleared my operative surgery exam few days back and I was sooOo tired to write a blog. Just had a terrible headache maybe due to lack of sleep or improper sleeping regime. Playing poker until 930am is not a good thing, but yeah, i had fun betting my ass off.. huhuhuuuu~

Now i am having my winter break and this time i am having it fully and properly because before this i have to prepare for the exams and other stuff. What else to do during this holiday? Most of my friends spend their holidays out of moscow. Layla and Abs went to Egypt, Alyn is going to UK this evening, some went on an European tour. But being stuck here in Moscow isn't that bad because I still have friends here to hang around with. I can play poker next door, go shopping and eating out with Fiey and Mags and right now i have a new addiction - Singstar~!!


Mags tengah rapping. huhuhu~ bring it on!!


It is a really cool game like Guitar Hero but it is better and harder. As you sing, it will detect your pitch and compare it to the exact pitch as the original singer. Well... yeah, I can sing Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, J Lo and Pussycat Dolls' songs~!! hahahahah! I usually battle with Fiey and sometimes Mags and Vicks join along. I never expect Fiey could sing very well~!!! Coz she always like hiding behind the wall when ppl asked her to sing. LOL~ But the truth is,she got talents and always beats me in Singstar~!!
Mags semangat~
Just look at her, cool jer~
2 more items have been crossed out from the list of Barang-barang keperluan Akew~

1. Logitech ClearChat PC Wireless


2. Hugo Boss Energise


Actually i have another item but it cant be crossed yet. :P~

Well, that's all for now CHINGUS~gotta cook briyani chicken after this. Yummm~ Cya!!
P/S : Sorry if sometimes I couldnt answer your nudges in IM.. you know why!! La-la-la-la~
Let's sing till you drop~!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment