5th Beta already?? June is getting nearer..yeah

0

Written on Friday, May 08, 2009 by KayChink


Yo! Chingus!

Ohh yes, 5th Beta already. So many ahh?? of course, only the best will be given to the users! For those who don't understand crap of what I am talking about, it's about iPhone 3.0 firmware that will be released next month.

I've been using the Beta since Beta 2 was released and so far there are lots of improvement and new features and also bug fixes. Beta 5 is only for minor fixes and I really don't bother updating it since the phone needs to be restored and that really is the pain in the arse.

Here are some screen shot I took from my phone.


Noticeable application from 3.0 - Voice Memos and Icy if you have jailbroken the iPhone
Also, the search icon to search anything in your iPhone.

Yes, the applications are crack-able like the current firmware (2.2.1). the only difference is the method. I'll post it if there are requests from you. Just a few steps, even a super noob can do it


Version 3.0 Beta 4 built 7A300g

Yeah, still plenty of spaces. Didn't bother to put so many things knowing the fact that I need to restore to update. 36 songs are sufficient enough to make my day filled with melodies. hehe


Owhh~!! Cut, Copy & Paste! My favourite!! ;)


Just to add some spices : Shake to undo or redo!! hehe

There are some other features such as landscape keyboard, tethering, MMS, Bluetooth Stereo support (A2DP) ect. There are 100 more features, but those are the main ones. Later, you can also play multiplayer games such as CS, WoW, and even DotA! just wait for its final release next month and prepare to be amazed. Trust me, it will take your breath away.. ;)

More info, visit http://www.apple.com/iphone/preview-iphone-os/

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment