New Year's Gift

0

Written on Saturday, December 27, 2008 by KayChink

YO! Chingus~

New Year is just around the corner so hurry up and think about your new year's resolution!! as for me, all i want for the coming new year is to have a better life, more smiles and nothing more than a happy ending. 

Hmm..what I like about this year? I went to Egypt with Mags, Bah and Fiza. we had lots of fun together and that was the first time i ever spent my own money and only they knew how much it was! hahahhahaha!! First time, takpelaa.. :D. Egypt was fun..Our hotel got its own beach, we went Quadbike safari, sauna, jacuzzi, massage, traveled to the temples and had our own sweet time together. 






Did I tell you how much i spent for the last new year's shopping?? hohoho! 10 hours in Kievskaya Mall I was going up and down the escalator, went into almost all the shops... hehehe and I remembered that I carried almost 13 shopping bags~!! hahahhaha! not for me only la.. for my friends as new year's gifts.
Other than that, nothing much happened.. I went back to malaysia, this time more spending~! Carnival Sale lagi.. haiyooo~ 
What else happened.. I permed my hair!! hahaha! cian pija had to wait for me for almost 3 hours to get my hair done! During summer also i got the chance to meet my friends from KMK (kolej MARA kulim) and we had fun chatting.. semua pun dah besar2..have their own lifes. for 3 years we havent met so that time we didnt realise that it was the time to say goodbye again.

Also, me and fiza went to Singapore jalan-jalan cari iPhone 3G! hahahaha! but unfortunely it hasnt been released yet but we managed to go to all the big malls in orchard road and ride the MRT. Haha! Nothing much in singapore..no sale pulak tu.



Finally this year, I got the chance to watch my band compete in KLWMBC! Although I didnt got the chance to play, the chance of being with them, cheering and shouting my ass out was the greatest moment! "Abang Kay, Abang Kay!! Lama tak nampak.. sihat? Datang la tengok kitorang practise hari-hari" that was the sweetest words and i really miss them so much!




Then off to Moscow..continue my studies in 4th year. All in russian so i didnt look forward for it but it's okay. bertahanlah! 3 tahun je lagi!! after that, really i have never thought about coming back here again. :P~ 
The saddest part of this year is the day my grandfather passed away. It was the day of my Russian language final exam so memang that day kantoi giler la. but i didnt give a crap about it as long as i passed all the exams with good marks! :D

Then came the happy family from malaysia! family of our defence attache in moscow, Colonel Manaf. I met new friends - Ayu,Azim,Azam,Aini,Aina n naughty boy Amir. I am having a great time with them right now but sadly Azim and Azam wont be here for long. It's okay, you guys can come and visit us again next year rite? :D Because of them I've felt the greatest feeling by having a large family of our own. the bond is very special and i could feel the happiness by being with them and I am thankful for that. Love you all~






As for the coming 2009, i havent got the chance to buy gifts for my friends like last year.. dah pokai la.. hahahaha! yea.. in 2008 i have spent like a girl. most of the money was spent on shopping so in my wardrobe and on my table are filled with new stuff and I really hope that I could spend lesser for next year! haha..betul ke? New year's resolution! Spend lesser,Buy more! (meaning buy more stuff with cheaper price?? well, im doing it rite now) hahahahaha!!
Thanks to Bah and Fiey, now I could remove some items from the list of Barang-barang keperluan Akew. Bah bought me the Powerdock 2 which looks cool beside my cool hybrid PC and Fiey bought me an oversized beanie which i really really need it rite now and because it looks cool on me! :P! cam japanese actor?? yea yea..





 

Also... SI LEMBU! my new plush friend! Moo Moo katanya.. skg diam dah tak moo moo dah. ntah nape. hahaha! 



Well, as a conclusion, good luck in the coming new year. Be a new you. start a whole new year with a smile on your face. Try to achieve what u haven't achieve in 2008. Basically, start a new year with a good introduction and end it with a great ending. Take care yea Chingus~! Stay in touch! Chiaoz~

PS : Today one more item has been removed from the list of Barang-barang keperluan Akew - Spain football jersey! next summer i will put on the numbering. thinking about putting Torezz 7. What say you?? hehehe!! 


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment