New Post, New Story, New Life, New..Chapter

3

Written on Friday, October 31, 2008 by KayChink

Yo! to my fellow CHINGUS~!


After a few attempt to post a new blog, finally i managed to push myself to create one!! Clap, clap, clap for ME~

okay, for now on, all my kipas-susah-mati will be called CHINGUS okay? I'll try to post as frequent as possible (maybe daily if I am bored enuf) :D

Okay la, ni baru Intro saja, more to come.. this time will be more action, more drama, more thrills, more saliva will be produced by your salivary glands, more excitation by your parasympathetic and sympathetic NS and maybe more URINATION. hehehe

So, chill and enjoy my posts.. Kalau ada prob, just leave a comment, I'll do my very best for my CHINGUS. lepas ni pergi la bagitau satu kampung, nenek, atuk, pakcik jual eskem, makcik senah yang jual goreng pisang tu, pak mat tempe, jiran tetangga, jiran seblah bilik, budak yang duduk kat kerusi sebelah tu, huh.. sape2 je la. Sama2 la kita meramaikan dan memeriahkan lagi site ni okay? 

Peace out.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Fiey |

    helo there!!
    bagus2 semnagat blogger nye dia!!
    hehe.. gud luck ok?? muah!!
    Nanti ajar la saya sket sebanyak..
    saya tau awak tahu banyak!!
    ngee!!

     
  2. MIKE@SURESH |

    OOOO intro dasyat kot!! MR.KAY in blogosphere sekang..hehe

     
  3. Aimi Ahmad |

    waaa..dh jd blogger skrg..nnt la i promote ur blog..hahahaha..satu kg tau nnt..don't worry..hehhehe..gud luck..!!

     

Post a Comment